I have had the distinct pleasure of knowing Levon since he was a freshman in high school. He has always been a bright young man. I met Levon and his family while he was playing basketball with my son, Khari. He was my first intern in 2017. He interned with Mike Wilkins at Kingsford Capital in Pt. Richmond, CA.
Levon spent his summer of 2019 working at an investment bank in Minneapolis, MN. He was an Investment Banking Summer Intern. He is a senior at Macalester College in St. Paul, MN.
Cherry Tree & Associates Minnetonka, MN Investment Banking Summer Analyst June 2019 – August 2019
▪ Worked directly with Senior team members on live, middle market M&A deals
• Conducted industry research to prepare buyer’s lists containing strategic and financial buyers
• Participated in pitches to engage target clients with firm’s advisory services
▪ Constructed a full Confidential Information Memorandum for management presentations
• Expanded on consumer products industry specifics, compelling growth opportunities and built a financial overview with projected financial statement information
• Resulted in a lead marketing tool used by the firm to present its services to clients
▪ Performed financial analysis / valuations on prospective clients in Excel
• Consolidated company financials to model growth projections for DCF calculations and sensitivity analyses
• Supplemented intrinsic valuation with public company comparables and precedent transactions